G E T A | G C R S

Global Education & Training Academy - Global Consultancy & Research Services

Emotional Intelligence for Career Success - GETA | GCRS

Emotional Intelligence for Career Success

June 13, 2022 admin 0 Comments


Academic credentials were of paramount importance in the past for employees to climb the ladder of success in organizations. However, modern organizations believe that the success of an employee and the organization concerned is largely depend on the level of Emotional Intelligence (EI) of the employees in the organization.  In a nutshell, it is increasingly recognized that IQ may account for only about 20% of an employees’ success. The remaining 80% largely depend on an employees’ EI.


In this programme, it is expected to answer the subsequent questions.

  • Why it is that the smartest people are not always the wealthiest?
  • Why some people are instantly liked upon introduction?
  • Why some people comfortable with themselves and the social life while many others are not?
  • Why do some people with less academic achievements lead a fulfilling life whereas many people with high IQ make their own life and those people around them miserable?
  • Why some people find it difficult to understand themselves and others whereas some are very capable of it?

Don’t Miss the date – June 30th, 2022 from 6.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
Online Via Zoom Conducted in English / Sinhala Languages

Register Here: https://forms.gle/dWoTPycP4oYTg7QMA
Contact us on WhatsApp or call for more info- 076 325 6052 (Vidusha)
Email: vidusha@getapl.lk

leave a comment